Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

Today has been a great day. The team has spent most of the afternoon at the USO playing PS3 and WII. I had never played the PS3, but the brief time on the WII came in handy. All in all, a good team building day. Not much else is going on as we sit around and wait for Wednesday to come so we can move along and begin our work. There is the attitude of, either way, the clock is counting down, but the days will move faster when we are working 12-15 hours a day and not just waiting to see what the next meal brings.

I spoke to the family last night (my time) and ............... what an experience. My little girl is going on a trip to NASA and my little man is building Lego airplanes on his own. Time marches on and I can't wait until I get back.

Household 6 is filing taxes, fixing broken game controllers and managing Girl and Boy Scouts. What a trooper and all while enjoying the "Inner Sanctum."

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great day of team building! I know that you are ready to get settled and it will be here before you know. Enjoy this down time.

    We are surviving, but I haven't really been in the Inner Sanctum very much.........yet. We are still trying to get into a regular routine. Next week will be the first full week of school and everyday stuff.

    Love & miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your take of things. I met you at Rob and Jen's, in the playground area, in Taegu. Best wishes. Will be back to catch up on your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete