Monday, January 26, 2009

Counting the Days

Today is Monday and we are sitting here counting the days. It seems as if that is what people do here. When you land in Kuwait, you count the days before you "go forward." When you are in Iraq, you count the days before you go on R&R and then you count the days before you go home. :)

Today, the high point was the movie "Body of Lies" with Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio. It was very good, but since the end of the Cold War, Hollywood has created a new movie bad guy and they are Middle Easterners. The movie was quite good and one that I would see again. Three stars.

We should be moving out in about 36 hours so I am not sure when the last post will be from here, or when the first post wil be from "Home."

Once again, and I know that I am sounding like a broken record, but I want to thank everyone for their support.

I remain healthy and in good spirits as does the rest of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment