Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday - Music

Okay, there is not much to report today as yesterday and today are very quiet. I did see another movie; "Trojan Horse" and it was three unbelievable hours long. I will give it three stars although I will say that it took 1.5 hours to get rolling.

While I sit on the bunk reading and listening to my iPod certain songs will create certain emotions. Here are some. James Blunt - You're Beautiful. (Household 6), Russell Crowe (TOFOG) - Hahahaha, (Dawn), and Wet Wet Wet - Love is All Around for the family.

One more thing; we have had a slight delay here and I will not be leaving here until 28 Jan. So, more movies and more omelets.

Best wishes to all and thanks for reading and all of the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer on the delay! It will be here soon and you will get settled in your digs! Love you.

    ReplyDelete