Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Teamwork

For the most part, this blog will not have a specific theme but more of a diary of sorts. This will be a record to look back on and to keep friends and family up to date. Today is one exception. Teamwork and teams are very important to me and I am surrounded by great teams. These first few pictures are the Soldier team that supports me and takes care of me all of the time.


These were taken at the recent range that we all had to go to. Some of us worked harder than others.
Some of us just look the part of Soldier


But there is always a smile


and a laugh when required.




The bus we were travelingin actually got a flat tire and even with a smile, we joked about helping to change the tire .
I saw this wall and thought of a good friend name Dave who lives with his family out in west TX. If you look closely, you can see 4/68. The is 4th Platoon of the 68th Chemical Company. My friend was the platoon leader of that platoon.



And now for a differnt kind of Team. I can't believe but even here in Kuwait, there are Harleys for saleand every time I think about it, or walk by it, I have to think about my team mate in life who bought me mine. That takes a lot of love and Household 6 has it.



I thought I would also give a brief health update for thos that care. I am doing GREAT. My team here really takes care of me. Even with the 30-40 pounds of protective gear that we might wear, alongwith two weapons, I am doing great.
Enough for now, more later.







2 comments: