Well Halloween is over and there was enough candy here in the building that we all snacked all day long; yummy. I hope that all the kids, whereever they happen to be all had a good, safe night. I have been told that next year, I will take the kids out while HH6 stays home and handles the dispensing responsibility. I have to begin to plan my costume early, because my kids have always wanetd Daddy to dress up and next year is that year.
Along with Halloween, today we pased another important milestone; October is over. That means that we are now into November and we can notch another month into the belt. We will get by Thanksgiving and Christmas and then we will all be home!!!! Yeah. October went by really fast, let's hope the same for November.
Stay safe and I will be home soon.
Controlled Myself
16 years ago

You will be home before you know it!
ReplyDeleteNovember has less days than October... it HAS to go by faster. :)
ReplyDelete