Well, Thanksgiving is here and like many others, I am thankful for the obvious of health and happiness, but the more I thought about it, I am thankful for so much more.
I am very thankful for Household 6, my Princess and the Big Man as they, over the past year have made me proud beyond any imagination. One of the marks of success is that your team will succeed in your absence and my team has done that. Amazing!
HH6 has her Ya-Yas which are irreplacable, and I know she will be thankful for, but the husbands are pretty good as well, we just not have a cool name for the club.
I am thankful for my parents. My Mom has seen over the course of life my ups and downs and, as I have said before, she has been able to participate in all of the ups.
Whether across the table or across the world, the Roper Clan will be together and I am thankful for that. For those that will wonder, today is a day much like any other except that the decorations in the Dining Faclity will be different and lunch will be amazing.
Finally, I would be remiss if I did not say thank you to all of the family, both immediate and extended and all of the friends, who are just as important, for all of the wonderful thoughts since I have been here. I will be home soon, which I will especially thankful for.
Controlled Myself
16 years ago

Okay, I said I wasn't going to cry today! Thank you for all that you do to keep us safe. Even though you are far away, you are not far from our hearts. We miss you and can't wait for you to come home.
ReplyDeleteI just thought of a perfect name for the Ya-Ya husbands!! Ready?? Here it is....
ReplyDeleteThe Old Farts!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just a little Thanksgiving humor from a Ya-Ya.
heehee
hugs!!
dawn