This frst one was taken on the plane from Kuwait to Iraq. This had been a very long day. We dropped our bags at 8:30pm and this was probably about 3:30am. We finally arrived just in time for breakfast. The journey continues.........

Team mates enjoying some down time.

The dining facility at Camp Beuhring always reminded me of a cruise ship so we asked one of the staff if there was a fruit carver on staff. I took off one of my unit patches and the next day, this was sitting on the line. We were all very surprised and very proud.

Just me ouside of one of the few hangouts on Camp Beuhring.
After my most recent post, I realized that I had several pictures that I had promised, so here they are. These pictures are not related to each other, but there is a story behind each one.
Everyone looks great! Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteGood gravy that is a BIG plane! Lookin good.
ReplyDelete