Monday, June 1, 2009

Visitors and Gifts

Well today is 1 June and it is hard to believe time is flying by. Next month, our tour will be half over. Yippee. From time to time, US companies will send over items and some will be more useful than others. For example; a beer maker wants to send over some beer to help us celebrate July 4th. Although, it is great to see support from corporate America, I am not sure that beer is the best idea. One of the leading pizza makers will be sending some pizza for us adn that will be fun. During our memorial Day celebration, Vermont sent over some syrup to add some real yumminess to breakfast.

Today, we got a visit from some college football coaches. Now I did not go to a big school and I certainly do not favor one team over another, but it is always good to see people taking time out of their schedule and visit the troops. I am not sure who this guy was and I am not even sure I got hi name right, Mack something; Mack Black, White, some color is all I know. During all of the pictures, he was throwing some kind of gang sign and I am not sure what that was all about either.

Anyway, just another day at the office.

For those that don't know; Mack Brown from Texas.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAH- Gang sign! That's awesome and funny. I wish more stuff like this would make the news, rather than the ... other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool, even though we don't cheer for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two words: Hook 'Em!! =)
    Mack's our man! Very cool that he went to visit with you guys...he is a class act.

    ReplyDelete