Monday, September 21, 2009

Good Weekend

Well, what a wonderful weekend for sports fans around the country and through the modern magic of TV and the internet, I was able to be in several places over the weekend.

First off, on Saturday, I was able to be in TX, where Texas, ranked #2, was able to get 10 points up on an unranked team. By the same margin, #1 ranked Florida was able to get 10 points up on their unranked opponent.

About noon on Sunday, I was in NH watching the NASCAR race, as this is the first race in the chase for the finals. The senior member, Mark Martin did quite well and is now up on top. But the highlight of the weekend has to be the Cowboy-Giant game. How 105, 121 sceaming fans squeeze into that building, I will never know, but that is what they say. It was a great game and the fans certainly got their money’s worth, and one that went right up until the last second, but in the end, Mr. Manning led the charge, but the place kicker saved the day. So, when I get back, I have to decide whether I willl teach my "Big Man" to become the QB or the place kicker. Time will tell.

Also, Household 6 took the family for a mini-vacation to Sea World over the weekend and I just wanted to say how much I miss the family and I will be home soon. Sweetheart, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. It was a big weekend for sports. And the Cowboys game was a good one till the end. Next time. Sea World was fun, but HOT. I was expecting cooler temps, but the jet stream shifted on us!
    We miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete