Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Visitor

Today we had mark Chesnutt stop by for a visit. He was here playing a concert for the Soldiers and as part of the trip, he dos a "Meet and Greet" where Soldiers will either line up to see him and he also walked around the HQs. This picture was taken inside the Division Operations Center. While he walked through, we all had to turn off the computer monitors. I suppose that we should share secrets with the country music star. Anyway, it was fun to chat with him for a few minutes.

As I write this, I have about 50 hours before I manifest to begin the process of flying home. Yippee. I can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, now I have to go google Mark Chestnut...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, Mark Chestnut is a country singer. Glenn, I saw Mark Chestnut in concert when I was in college in Lawton. That was a long time ago! Now we just need you to rub elbows with Matthew McConaughey! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!!!!! Also safe travels home!

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew who??? I will have to Google that name.

    ReplyDelete