Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nature

As we walk to the DFAC every day, we have across this bridge and the water below has been stocked with fish. Some say that Saddam bred some special fish for his hunting buddies, but I have never seen them. Anyway, as we cross this bridge, there is a very Pavlovian reaction to the fish below. They know what time it is and are very well fed.

If someone throws some food in to them, it causes a swarm. All very interesting.



At the other end, I was out on an after dinner stroll and I happened across this rabbit. it just all seemed very strange, so I had to try and get some pics.

All is well here. We are over the half way mark and we begin the countdown. :)





1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of fish! And I really didn't think that there would be rabbits in the desert! Shows what I know!

    ReplyDelete